Innovation Center is on a mission to help technology startups from Eastern Europe and we need your help to do it.
As a mentor, you will guide entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals and realize their potential. You’ll help them understand problems, identify solutions and implement their plans.
Who is eligible?
We are looking for people who have experience in Business (e.g. Finance, Marketing etc..), Technology (Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, etc..) and all the priority areas …
What is the commitment?
You must also be available to communicate with your entrepreneur/s regularly. We appreciate that your time is limited, but all we ask is for 16 hours of mentoring over a year per mentee.
What do I get out of being a mentor?
- The personal satisfaction of being able to pass on all you have learned about good business to someone who will benefit from your experience;
- To guide the entrepreneur/s through a key stage in their careers;
- To practice your managerial skills;
- To boost your own career by adding mentorship to your skillset;
- To become a part of a successful business;
- To take part in the Innovation Center community events;